PSR 212M Professional Sound Reinforcement Stage Monitor 600
· 600W 129.5dB
· 2-way coaxial bass-reflex stage monitor with 320 mm woofer
· and 36 mm high frequency unit
· Enclosure in 18 mm birch plywood with internal reinforcements and scratch-resistant finish designed to resist the rigours of touring applications
· Elegant low-profile cabinet designed to reduce internal soundwave reflections and simplify positioning on the stage
· Custom 320 mm woofer with 75 mm coil and aluminium windings for clean, punchy bass response. High efficiency and power handling thanks to the use of a heavy duty magnet structure and an efficient voice coil cooling system
· B&C titanium compression driver with 65 mm voice coil and 36 mm exit offering optimum extension at high frequencies
· Aluminium horn mounted coaxially to the woofer with 80°x 80° dispersion pattern
· Connection panel with 2 Neutrik Speakon NL-4 connectors and links to facilitate the connection of several speakers in parallel
· Specifically designed frequency response for nearfield use as a stage monitor. Combines a generous high-end extension with exceptional body in the principal voice frequencies
· Excellent power handling: 600W/8 Ohm with amplifier recommended in Full-Range mode and 600W/8 Ohm + 160W/8 Ohm for Bi-Amp use
· Dual-mode passive filter with facility for Full Range or Bi-Amp operation with external processing of the signal. Easy repositioning of a connector inside the speaker enclosure, prevents accidental switching mistakes which can occur on systems with external switches.
· Inspection window to view the configuration of the passive filter thereby avoiding problems arising from possible incorrect connections
· Exceptionally coherent sound diffusion over the entire dispersion angle without the lobing phenomena often associated with conventional 2-way enclosures
Copyright 2007 © Voci-Dorate All Rights Reserved.